If you are looking for a job, hiring fairs, training programs, or additional employment information, visit the OhioMeansJobs website.

To apply for cash assistance, food assistance, unemployment insurance or help with child care, visit the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.

For information about the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program, visit the Ohio Department of Health.

If you need assistance with housing, visit the Ohio Housing Finance Agency.

To apply for Medicaid, visit the Ohio Department of Medicaid.

For help paying your home heating bills, visit the Ohio Development Services Agency.

For help paying your phone bill, visit the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.